Mazars offers global payroll services in Jakarta to Indonesia-based companies. Thanks to the expertise of our payroll professional, we ensure that our clients remain in compliance with all HR and payroll rules and regulations. At Mazars some of the biggest challenges that we frequently see are:
- Accurately calculating salaries and the complexity of applying Indonesian regulatory requirements
- Compliance with Indonesian Labour Law
- Having access to localized HR and payroll software
Mazars has a dedicated team responsible for HR administration, payroll and Indonesian employment law advisory services.
Our services are tailored to suit your individual needs. They include:
- Managing and processing pay, providing you with a comprehensive computerised payroll service with secured payslips, forms etc,
- Improving or setting up your payroll duties,
- Managing your HR systems,
- Providing specialists in employee income tax and social security & health advices, HR financial services
We know how key your people are to the success of your organization. You might need specialist HR advice, or help with drawing up an employment contract.
We can take on your HR management: the terms and conditions of employment, working conditions, leave schemes, social security, dismissal procedures, or constantly changing regulations in this field – leaving you to concentrate on your staff. On training, retaining and rewarding them.
Mazars’ HR services include:
- Preparing essential documentation to meet legal requirements and make sure you are protected in the event of a claim. We help with employment contracts, employee handbooks, HR policies and procedures and standard letters.
- HR health checks to make sure your employment policies, procedures and practices are up to date and in line with best practice and legal compliance.
- Training and development to help your employees realize their full potential – to help your business grow. We provide workshops and programs tailored to your needs. We can help you identify and retain the talent in your organization.
Monthly payroll processing is a time-consuming process that require specialist knowledge. Outsourcing payroll allows you to concentrate on your core business and strategic tasks that could contribute to the success of your company.
We can support you with comprehensive outsourced payroll services in Indonesia. Our services provide increased levels of confidentiality and greater efficiency. Most importantly, we will ensure that your staff are paid on time and your company complies with regulatory filings.
To schedule a consultation with one of our HR and payroll specialists in Indonesia, contact our Jakarta office at your earliest convenience.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY