Managing global payroll across multiple countries can be challenging for many businesses. You may...
HR and Payroll Services in Indonesia
For most businesses, employees are your most valuable asset, and payroll services are crucial. Ensuring that they are paid on time and that you have met all regulatory requirements is also critical. The impact of not managing this correctly can have a significant impact on the success of your business.
With Mazars unique global structure, you get ONE competent partner wherever you go. We have our...
Mazars has deep experience in providing outsourced payroll administration to clients around the...
With Mazars’ global payroll management platform PayWorld, powered by Payzaar, we bring our...
Mazars offers global payroll services in Jakarta to Indonesia-based companies. Thanks to the expertise of our payroll professional, we ensure that our clients remain in compliance with all HR and payroll rules and regulations. At Mazars some of the biggest challenges that we frequently see are:
- Accurately calculating salaries and the complexity of applying Indonesian regulatory requirements
- Compliance with Indonesian Labour Law
- Having access to localized HR and payroll software
Mazars has a dedicated team responsible for HR administration, payroll and Indonesian employment law advisory services.
Our services are tailored to suit your individual needs. They include:
- Managing and processing pay, providing you with a comprehensive computerised payroll service with secured payslips, forms etc,
- Improving or setting up your payroll duties,
- Managing your HR systems,
- Providing specialists in employee income tax and social security & health advices, HR financial services
We know how key your people are to the success of your organization. You might need specialist HR advice, or help with drawing up an employment contract.
We can take on your HR management: the terms and conditions of employment, working conditions, leave schemes, social security, dismissal procedures, or constantly changing regulations in this field – leaving you to concentrate on your staff. On training, retaining and rewarding them.
Mazars’ HR services include:
- Preparing essential documentation to meet legal requirements and make sure you are protected in the event of a claim. We help with employment contracts, employee handbooks, HR policies and procedures and standard letters.
- HR health checks to make sure your employment policies, procedures and practices are up to date and in line with best practice and legal compliance.
- Training and development to help your employees realize their full potential – to help your business grow. We provide workshops and programs tailored to your needs. We can help you identify and retain the talent in your organization.
Monthly payroll processing is a time-consuming process that require specialist knowledge. Outsourcing payroll allows you to concentrate on your core business and strategic tasks that could contribute to the success of your company.
We can support you with comprehensive outsourced payroll services in Indonesia. Our services provide increased levels of confidentiality and greater efficiency. Most importantly, we will ensure that your staff are paid on time and your company complies with regulatory filings.
Managing and processing payroll
Bank file to disburse funds to individual employees' accounts
Disbursements to tax, social security (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan) and healthcare (BPJS Kesehatan) agencies
Social Security and health insurance reports and returns
Payroll reports and journal entries
Preparation of the personal income tax returns
Social Security and healthcare registration, leavers and joiners
Filing all tax, social security and healthcare returns
Withholding tax certificates and returns
To schedule a consultation with one of our HR and payroll specialists in Indonesia, contact our Jakarta office at your earliest convenience.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Want to know more?
Mazars Payroll Newsletter April 2020 - Indonesia
Mazars in Indonesia's latest newsletter focuses on updates from the Social Security Agency and other HR related matters.