Indonesia offers many outstanding advantages
- A strong historic growth,
- A strategic location in Asia,
- A growing young workforce,
- A vast domestic market,
- Focus on the development of infrastructure, transportation and social assistance program,
- Political stability, and
- The opening of new investment sectors and reducing logistics costs.
Mazars in Indonesia presents its updated guide intended as an overview of the business environment to companies wishing to invest in Indonesia. It features topics such as setting up business entities in Indonesia, tax and financial systems, financial reporting and audit standards, and labor and employment.
Doing Business in Indonesia guide will give you an overview of business environment in Indonesia on the following topics:
- General information about Indonesia
- Investment Incentives
- Legal Framework
- Business Entities Available to Foreigners
- Corporate Taxation
- Individual Taxation
- Property Ownership in Indonesia
- Accounting and Audit
- Labor and Employment
- Practical Information
We’ll be delighted to provide you with any further information, so please feel free to contact us.